RMW filter - Magnetic Separator
The separators of this series have a magnetic rotating drum. The sludge is removed by a comb-like scraper.
The rotating drum, coming out of the machine tool, lets medium flow over the strongly magnetized steel discs. Thereby the ferritic impurities and most of the non-ferritic particles, such as grinding wheel-abrasion, are mechanically tightened. The sludge is transported and removed away by a comb-like scraper. A sloping plate is attached to it. Slipping of the sludge is fixed.
The separators consist of:
- a strong frame made of welded sheet steel with bottom made of non-magnetic stainless steel and special protective coating.
- a rotary drum made of sintered, annular permanent magnets arranged between steel discs.
These are mounted and fixed on a strong shaft, which is held by two flanges with largers. The very slow drum rotation is supported by a three-phase motor with 0.12 kW and reduction gear.
The main features of these filters are:
- extremely powerful permanent magnets, which expand the magnetic field through the steel discs.
- very low rotation speed of the drum.
- They are therefore suitable for the treatment of cooling media with smallest iron particles and the purification of pure cutting oils very effective.
- Virtually no maintenance costs are incurred.
RMW - 60
RMW - 100
RMW - 160
RMW - 200
RMW - 300
RMW - 400
RMW - 500
RMW - 600
RMW - 700
RMW - 800
RMW - 900
RMW - 1000